The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) at Barnard College is designed to increase access for historically underrepresented minorities or economically disadvantaged students who demonstrate interest in and show potential for, scientific, technical, health and health-related fields or the licensed professions. To qualify students must be residents of New York State. The program offers the following to participating students:
- Paid Internships and Research Opportunities
- Summer Research Opportunities
- Provide financial assistance for specialized preparation courses for standardized examinations (e.g. GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc).
- Free Personal or Small Group Tutoring
- Academic Development and Counseling
- Academic Enrichment Workshops
- Career Seminars, Speakers and Networking Opportunities
- Conference Sponsorship [On and Off Campus]
- Enriching Professional/Personal Development Activities [CSTEP Student Conference and Competition, ASEP Academic Showcase]
If you want to find out more information visit our website at http://barnard.edu/cstep or visit the Collegiate office at 001 Millbank Hall.